RESTAURANT DEVELOPMENT: We believe in giving people more than they can imagine and everything we’ve got, so we only serve up the same quality, value, and respect we give our own families. It’s why we take time to listen and do more than people expect. Since 1996, Greer Companies has developed and operated 45 Cheddar’s Casual Cafe Restaurants with operating revenues in excess of $200 million, and in January 2017 sold its restaurant operations to Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen and subsequently Darden. Greer Companies has developed several independent restaurant concepts (Coba Cocina, Cobar Cantina, Cocoh! Confectioner and Willie’s Locally Known) and has invested in other local Lexington restaurant concepts such as Honeywood, Vinaigrette Salad Kitchen and Corto Lima.
HOTELS: We are proud to be a franchisee of Hilton, Marriott, and the Intercontinental Hotel Group. Conveniently located in cities and towns in the South, our hotels provide a comfortable haven, exceptional value, and service rivaled by the only other place in the world we recommend: home
Greer Companies believes that businesses are the foundation of local communities, and an integral part of our everyday
landscape. We are proud to support a strong and diverse business base in our local communities.
- Founded in Lexington, KY, Vinaigrette Salad Kitchen is a fresh-casual eatery specializing in gourmet salads, soups, and lemonades.
- Breakout is a set of real life games where you and your friends follow clues and solve puzzles to escape a room before the clock runs out.
- Frontier Utilities is a retail electric provider that serves residential, commercial and industrial customers in deregulated markets by providing affordable energy plans and superior customer service.
- Woodbridge Furniture is a high-end brand in the home furnishings marketplace offering case goods, dining and occasional furniture.
- Black Duck Racing, LLC is a thoroughbred racing organization affiliated with Blackwood Stables—a full service training, breaking, and rehabilitation facility located in Lexington, KY.
- White Oak Commercial Real Estate—the Commercial Real Estate Division of Greer Companies.
- NetLaw—NetLaw is a revolutionary platform that helps customers quickly and affordably create their estate plans, using expert technology.